“We“, “us” and “our” means:
a) Lightfold One Pty Ltd ACN 637 719 361 of Level 5 Unit 33, 50-56 Sanders Street-Hypercentre, Building, Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122; and
b) Lightfold Australia Pty Ltd ACN 637 738 580 of Level 5 Unit 33, 50-56 Sanders Street-Hypercentre, Building, Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122.
You consent to us collecting, holding, using, and disclosing your personal information in accordance with this policy.
Personal information is any information or an opinion about an identified individual or an individual who can be reasonably identified from the information or opinion. Information or an opinion may be personal information regardless of whether it is true.
We collect information about you and your interactions with us, for example, when you purchase or use any of our products or services, call us or otherwise visit our website. The information we collect from you may include your identity and contact details, your employer and job title, your history of purchases and use of our products and services and details of enquiries or complaints you make.
We may collect information about how you access, use, and interact with the website. We do this by using a range of tools such as Google Analytics, Word Press Analytics, and Datorama. This information may include:
– the location from which you have come to the site, time spent on the site, and the pages you have visited; and
– technical data, which may include IP address, the types of devices you are using to access the website, device attributes, browser type, language, and operating system; and
– if you navigated to the site via a link provided in email or other similar communications.
We collect, hold and use your personal information so that we can:
– provide you with products and services, and manage our relationship with you; or
– contact you, for example, to respond to your queries or complaints, or if we need to tell you something important; or
– comply with our legal obligations and assist government and law enforcement agencies or regulators; or
– invite you to relevant events, webinars, and other similar activities, or
– identify and tell you about other products or services that we think may be of interest to you.
If you do not provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services, communicate with you or respond to your enquiries.
We will collect your personal information directly from you whenever you interact with us.
We do not currently, but may in future, collect information from third parties such as:
– Salesforce; and
– Facebook; and
– Google; and
– Snowflake; and
– other relevant partner organisations; and
– other relevant data vendors.
We store most information about you in computer systems and databases operated by either us or our external service providers. Some information about you may be recorded in paper files that we store securely.
We implement and maintain processes and security measures to protect personal information which we hold from misuse, interference, or loss, and from unauthorised access, modification, or disclosure. These processes and systems include:
– the use of identity and access management technologies to control access to systems on which information is processed and stored;
– requiring all employees to comply with internal information security policies and keep information secure;
– requiring all employees to undertake training about information security; and
– monitoring and regularly reviewing our practise against our own policies and against industry best practice.
We will also take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify personal information once we no longer require it for the purposes for which it was collected or for any secondary purpose permitted under the Australian Privacy Principles.
We may transfer or disclose your personal information to our related companies, for the purpose of carrying on business, or managing relationships that are reasonable in the circumstances.
We may disclose personal information to external service providers so that they may perform services for us or on our behalf.
We may also disclose your personal information to others outside our group of companies where:
– we are required or authorised by law to do so;
– you may have expressly consented to the disclosure or the consent may be reasonably inferred from the circumstances; or
– we are otherwise permitted to disclose the information under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
If the ownership or control of all or part of our business changes, we may transfer your personal information to the new owner.
We may disclose your personal information to recipients which are located outside Australia. Those recipients are likely to be located in The United States of America or The United Kingdom.
We will use your personal information to offer you products, services, and events we believe may interest you, but we will not do so if you tell us not to. These products and services may be offered by us, our related companies, our other business partners, or our service providers.
Where you receive electronic marketing communications from us, you may opt out of receiving further marketing communications by following the opt-out instructions provided in the communication.
You may access or request correction of the personal information that we hold about you by contacting us. Our contact details are set out below. There are some circumstances in which we are not required to give you access to your personal information.
There is no charge for requesting access to your personal information but we may require you to meet our reasonable costs in providing you with access (such as photocopying costs or costs for time spent on collating large amounts of material).
We will respond to your requests to access or correct personal information in a reasonable time and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about you remains accurate, up to date and complete.
If you have a complaint about the way in which we have handled any privacy issue, including your request for access or correction of your personal information, you should contact us. Our contact details are set out below.
We will consider your complaint and determine whether it requires further investigation. We will notify you of the outcome of this investigation and any subsequent internal investigation.
If you remain unsatisfied with the way in which we have handled a privacy issue, you may approach an independent advisor or contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (www.oaic.gov.au) for guidance on alternative courses of action which may be available.
If you have any questions, comments, requests, or concerns, please contact us at: email@example.com or by writing to Privacy Officer, Lightfold One Pty Ltd, Level 5 Unit 33, 50-56 Sanders Street-Hypercentre, Building, Upper Mount Gravatt QLD 4122.
From time to time, we may change our policy on how we handle personal information or the types of personal information which we hold. Any changes to our policy will be published on our website.
You may obtain a copy of our current policy from our website or by contacting us at the contact details above.